- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 oz canned tomato sauce
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup spring onions chopped
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 8 oz package flat butter noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Brown the ground beef.
- Remove from the heat and remove grease.
- Stir in tomato sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl combine onions, cheese and sour cream.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with water to stop cooking.
- In a large well buttered casserole dish, spread ½ of the noodles.
- Cover noodles with all the cheese mixture.
- Add the rest of the noodles. Dot with butter.
- Pour all meat mixture combination.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes uncovered.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.
Notes: From a frozen state: bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes